Ben Nemtin is on a mission to achieve the unthinkable. From playing basketball with Former President Obama to streaking on a soccer field, raising over $400,000 for charity to placing a record-breaking $250,000 bet on roulette—Ben’s bucket list quest has inspired millions to strive for greatness. Ben weaves the compelling story of how The Buried Life grew from 100 impossible dreams scribbled on a piece of paper into a global movement of millions and skillfully connects his story to the fabric of our daily lives.
Ben’s message of radical possibility combined with his “5 Steps to Make the Impossible Possible” leaves audiences not only inspired but also equipped to tackle the seemingly impossible. Ben’s system of achieving any impossible goal demystifies daunting tasks and turns dreams into projects by creating a digestible pathway to success. Mediocre is crowded: raise your bar and surprise yourself.
- Why prioritizing personal goals is vital to your wellbeing, the wellbeing of those around you and your career
- How to unbury your dreams and keep them unburied
- Identifying the most important dream in your life and taking actionable steps toward it
- Identifying the No. 1 thing that holds people back from accomplishing their dreams
- How to accomplish seemingly impossible goals
- Identifying the No. 1 regret people have at the end of their life and ensuring you do not have the same regret