The PPAI Expo will provide free, upgraded Wi-Fi for all promotional products professionals in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Ship Samples In A Snap. Right From The Show Floor.
FedEx® Ship Sites, available conveniently in two locations on The PPAI Expo exhibit hall floor, will replace the previous Package and Valet Mail Service. This change will result in a faster, more convenient process for attendees by removing the need to set up, handle and make several trips to load a box, then move to separate long line, to a single ship location. View the pricing guide.
Below are some key points to know about the new FedEx Ship Site program:
- The PPAI Expo show bag, provided at the exhibit hall entrance, should be used to collect product samples, catalogs and more while walking the show floor.
- Drop off items at either of the two FedEx Ship Sites, located on the show floor at the back of aisles 2400 and 5700.
- Arrange for shipping and pay for the boxes and shipping at the drop-off location on-site. Click here for pricing.
- All packages must be arranged for shipment by the attendee; packages may not be left unattended, and any package left on site after the show closes will be discarded.
- PPAI members receive discounts on their FedEx shipping rates with an active, enrolled FedEx account number. Attendees must be enrolled in the discount prior to shipping and meet qualifications for the discount. For questions about this member benefit, contact Kari Banner, KariB@ppai.org, and for details on the FedEx Ship Site program contact PPAI Show Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save time and money by enrolling in the FedEx® Advantage Program, an exclusive PPAI member savings benefit, by visiting the FedEx Advantage Program enrollment page before the show.
Visit the PPAI Booth #2445 or FedEx Booth #2561 for any questions on-site.
Location: Back of 2400 Aisle & Back of 5700 Aisle
|Tuesday, January 16||9:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday, January 17||9:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday, January 18||9:30 AM - 2 PM|
Sunday, January 14 - 1 - 5 pm
Monday, January 15 - 7:30 am - 5 pm
Tuesday, January 16 - 7:30 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, January 17 - 7:30 am - 5 pm
Thursday, January 18 - 8:30 am - 2 pm
Bring your badge confirmation email and you'll be able to skip the registration line and print your badge at the Quick Print location inside Bayside B.
Scooter rentals are available for those who need mobility assistance. Please contact The PPAI Expo's official scooter rental company, Desert Medical Equipment, at 866-711-9171 or email email@example.com. A 24-hour cancellation policy will be in effect for all scooter reservations.
The rental rate is $70.00 daily.
The pre-reservation deadline date is Thursday, January 11, 2024, on-site rental will also be available.
Scooter Rental Days and Times of Operation
|Sunday, January 14||1 - 5 PM|
|Monday, January 15||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday, January 16||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday, January 17||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday, January 18||7:30 AM - 2 PM|
*Hours are subject to change, based on the needs of the show. Desert Medical Equipment will leave signage at the Scooter Desk with a reachable phone number if onsite hours are adjusted at the beginning or end of each day.
PPAI has reserved a locked, private space for nursing mothers. Refrigeration is available in the room for storage. To access the Mother’s Room, you must obtain the key by visiting the PPAI Show Office located on Level Two of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
PPAI has created a quiet space for individuals to relax, meditate, reflect or pray.
First Aid Station
The First Aid Station is located on Level One of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, behind the Business Center to the right.
Water Hydration Stations
If you have never been to Las Vegas, you want to prepare for the dry air. If you have never been to The PPAI Expo, you definitely want to bring comfy shoes. The show floor is big, really big. Covering nearly a million square feet of the exhibit hall, it's important for attendees walking the show floor to drink plenty of water. Be sure to bring a refillable water bottle with you to take advantage of the five water refill stations located across the show floor.
Drop the items you don’t want to carry around the show floor at Coat Check.
Monday, January 15 - 7 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday, January 16 - 7 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday, January 17 - 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday, January 18 - 8 am - 3 pm
Need Assistance? PPAI Staff Is Here To Help.
If you have any questions during the show, look for PPAI Staff wearing attire and name tags with The PPAI Expo logo.